Volunteering during the Days of Awe is a special mitzvah. Assisting during services is a wonderful way to see other members and participate in this community event. Even one hour of service is most helpful. This form will help you tell us how you want to participate. There is a separate tab for each holiday, scroll across to see all the tabs.
PLEASE NOTE: Sign Up Genius works on computers and tablets, but not smartphones.
Here's all you have to do:
- Choose the holiday on which you want to volunteer. There is a separate tab for each day. Scroll across to see all the tabs.
- Choose from any of these activities: Greeter (for Board Member/Program Council only), Usher Captain, Usher, Bimah Runner, and Curbside Valet. The number in parentheses is the number of volunteers we need for that shift.
- Click the "Sign Up" box for the shift you want.
- Click the "SUBMIT and Sign Up" box at the very bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, provide your name, email, any comments, and your phone number. (Contact information will not be shared publicly.)
- Check the "confirmation" email box and click the "Sign Me Up Now!" button to complete your request. This final step is VERY IMPORTANT. If you forget this step, your name will not be in our records.
- Follow up: Sign Up Genius will immediately send you a confirmation as well as a reminder notice 5 days before you are scheduled to volunteer. One of our Days of Awe Volunteer Coordinators will send you information about your assignment, including where to meet and other details.
- NOTE: If you do NOT receive a confirmation email from Sign-Up Genius, it means that we do not have your information. Please go back to Sign-Up Genius and re-enter your information
Thank you for helping us out during Days of Awe!
|| Systems Admin