Anderson Band Boosters
Chair: TONY KABBES firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pit Crew is the arms, legs and muscles behind the delivery of the Front Ensemble (otherwise known as "Pit") to the field for performance at ALL games and competitions. Volunteers assist in unloading and loading of all equipment, instruments, props and uniform extras. Core members of the Pit Crew participate in miscellaneous build and repair projects during some evening rehearsals throughout the season. If you'd want to join the core team, please contact the co-chairs.
Pit Crew volunteers get into home games and competitions for free as they are "with the band."
Out of necessity, our Pride was divided into a stand-tunes-only "Pep" Band A and B for all AWAY football games. Pit equipment is not taken to AWAY games, thus requiring only five volunteers. Ten volunteers are needed for all HOME games and competitions. Bands A and B rosters will be announced sometime after band camp.
- Meet the Pit Crew Team at a designated time by trailers in the lower lot. Communications on when to meet are made via email or text.
- Help load and unload equipment, uniforms and props off/on equipment trailers.
- Assist in moving pit equipment on and off the field, assembly and placement of props during ½ time and competitions.
- Assist other boosters and directors when needed.
- Watch The Pride of AHS perform, from the field level.
Pit Crew Roster to-date:
Tony Kabbes: Chair