Great River Folk Festival volunteers
Welcome to the sign-up home page!
We are very excited about this year's festival and lineup and we look forward to a successful event. Because we are an all-volunteer organization, we can't pull it off without you! Thank you in advance for participating and supporting the festival by being a volunteer.
We welcome returning as well as new volunteers. Sign up as a group or on your own. Either way, you are welcome. We'll show you what to do and we will work hard to make you feel a part of the crew. We have been putting this festival on for over 40 years, so please join us and be a part of history. See you at the festival!
To get started:
Click on one of the tabs along the top of the page (or on one of the links below) for more information and to sign up.
Front Gate Volunteer
Product Tent Volunteer
Setup, Teardown, Maintenance
Assistants - Crafts, Food, Beverage
Sound, Security, Shuttle
As you can see there are many opportunities for you to participate. Once you find what you are looking for, follow the easy "how to sign up" instructions below.Sign-up only takes a few minutes and is pretty painless. You are more than welcome to sign up for more than one shift if you are available. Many of our volunteers do 2-3 shifts, and some stay the entire time!
How to sign up:
- Find the job and the shift you want and click the "Sign Up" box to the right.
- Add more shifts or sign up others (you can sign your friends up here if you wish).
- When you are ready, click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the screen. It will ask you for more information and let you sign up. That's it!
What happens next:
- You will get an email letting you know that you have successfully signed up.
- You will get an email reminder one day before your shift with perhaps some last-minute updates on what to expect.
Here's some additional things you might want to know:
- We will not sell or give your contact information to anyone else. Promise.
- We know that life can get complicated so if something comes up you can easily change or delete what you signed up for. No problem. However, if you don't cancel and don't show up that makes things very difficult for those left holding the bag. If you sign up, show up.
- If you want to do a shift but the times don't work exactly, just include a comment. We'll make it work.
What's in it for me?
Besides the glory in being part of the Great River Folk Festival history, here are a few small perks:
- You will receive a day pass for Saturday or Sunday.
- Also as a thanks for your work you will receive a 50% discount coupon for the Friday night or Saturday night concert. Of course, your entry fee is waived while you are volunteering.
If you are unable to sign up on the web site for whatever reason, please call me or send an e-mail and I will sign up for you.
email@example.com or (608) 799 3293
|| David Boen, Volunteer Coordinator