Utah Percussive Arts Society
The 2018 Utah Day of Percussion will take place at Juan Diego Catholic High School on March 17.
- THIS SIGN UP IS FOR ADVANCED HIGH SCHOOL LARGE ENSEMBLE ONLY. PLEASE USE THE TABS ACROSS THE TOP TO NAVIGATE TO THE CORRECT CATEGORY.
- Directors will choose their own competition time slots
- Scheduling Opens on February 5 at 3:00 PM
- Schools are limited to ONE TIME SLOT per ENSEMBLE (a school with multiple percussion ensembles may enter each group individually).
- All time slots are first-come-first-serve.
- Entries will not be accepted after Noon on March 10.
- Each group is permitted to perform as much music as they like during the 25 minute time slot. Your setup and tear-down must be included in your 25 minute time slot. It is recommended that ensembles not perform more than 18 minutes worth of music to allow for setup and tear down. There is no minimum amount of music (time or number of selections) required.
- Any ensemble who goes over 25 minutes including setup and tear-down will be disqualified from competition and will receive comments only.
- All music performed during the 25 minute time slot will be judged as one program and a score (out of 100) will be awarded for that program.
- For a list of provided Equipment, please visit here
- All entries must be paid online at the time of registration. If your district credit cards will not work for online payment, please contact Bret Hughes at email@example.com to manually register and elect to be invoiced.
03/17/2018 (Sat.) Location:
Advanced HS Large Ensemble