(Scroll down to select location & date.)
This six-session study group gives parents tips and tools to keep up with the fast changing growth of our children, tweens and teens. Each week, we explore new ways to build stronger kids, stronger families and stronger neighborhoods. Data collected from our own Santa Clara county youth shows us 8 ways to help kids succeed in school, in relationships and in life, while supporting parents!
Join us as we learn the 8 Keys To Success for young people, and for their parents!
All study groups listed are open to the public. Please sign up for your preferred location/time from the list below. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Onishi at 408-351-6482.
Alum Rock Union School District
- LUCHA School - 1711 E. San Antonio St, San Jose, CA 95116 (Workshop facilitated in Spanish with English translation.)
Cambrian School District
- Professional Development Center - 4115 Jacksol Dr, San Jose, CA 95124
Cupertino Union School District
- Eisenhower Elementary School - 277 Rodonovan Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95051 (ALC)
Menlo Park City School District
- Hillview Middle School - 1100 Elder Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Moreland School District
- Easterbrook Discovery School - 4835 Doyle Rd, San Jose, CA 95129
Palo Alto Unified School District
- Jordan Middle School - 750 N California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303 (Multi-Purpose Room)
|| Michelle Onishi