Parents, please plan to attend our final meeting of the 2017-2018 Academic Year. It will be on Saturday, 4/21 at the Riverside Church of Christ.
We'll be making care packages to send to our Mids, so please bring snacks to pack!
Please scroll down past the information below to sign up!
The topic of our meeting is “After Their Commitment”. We will have a panelist of USNA Graduates who have completed their service commitment. Our Panelists will include graduates that have entered the public sector and others who have continued in the Navy.
Here’s the profile of one of our panelists:
- Project Manager - Technology Development
- Dates Employed: Mar 2016 – Present
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Manage teams of developers, solutions architects, business analysts, security professionals, and product specialists in order to efficiently execute a business portfolio strategy and deliver impactful, creative technology solutions
- Devise & deliver clear strategies to generate lasting partnerships through newly developed business solutions and products, accounting for both new revenue generation, and security of existing products / revenue
- Identify potential innovations that create new, profitable relationships with AT&T clients and business partners
- Manage end-to-end delivery of secure software solutions throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- United Stages Marine Corps
- Communications Officer
- Dates Employed May 2010 – Jan 2016
- Location: Marine Corps Forces Central Command
- Senior technical adviser to military leadership on all matters including but not limited to technical strategy, network architecture, security, capabilities, and IT infrastructure / user services / client application administration.
- Conducted and lead network threat actor analysis, network incident response and investigation, and risk analysis
- Liaison between State Department, Department of Defense, and foreign government allies as Deputy Officer in Charge of a strategic coordination center headquartered in Bahrain, responsible for strategy and direction of regional partner collaboration at a critical international hub.
- Managed $20+ million in sensitive US government material assets, and associated maintenance / operational budgets.
- Directed specially trained teams in asset security, protection, recovery, and extraction.
- United States Naval Academy
- Degree Name: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Information Technology
- Dates attended: 2006 – 2010
- Activities and Societies: U.S. Naval Academy Men's Glee Club | Midshipmen String Quartet | Midshipmen String Ensemble
We will be having a “Hawaiian Theme” for our meal. Feel free to bring ribs, Chicken, Poi, Poke, long rice, Fruit, pineapple, or even SPAM! We all have healthy appetites!
Also, please put on your calendar our June 16 Welcome Aboard Event for our 2022 Inductees and their parents! We look forward to seeing you!
6:00pm - 8:30pm CDT
Riverside Church of Christ, 150 E. Belt Line Rd., Coppell, TX 75019