West Bloomfield Bands
Tag Day is Saturday April 21, 2018 at West Bloomfield Township Civic Center, 4550 Walnut Lake Road, during West Bloomfield's Hazardous Waste Event.
- Tag Day is when groups of students play their instruments and solicit donations. In addition to being an important fundraiser for us, it also helps connect us to our community by sharing our music with the public and raising awareness of our wonderful band program.
- We must have one parent/adult for each shift. The adult may want to bring a chair.
- Bring your instrument and music. Bring a music stand if you need one.
- Please wear your Laker Pride camp t-shirt. If you don’t have one, wear any WB t-shirt or dark green shirt.
- Clean up your trash before you leave. We want to be allowed back next year.
- Arrive early and park in the library parking lot. Please tell them that you are there with the West Bloomfield High School Marching Band.
04/21/2018 (Sat.) Location:
WB Twp Civic Center
|| Ruth Richards