Patrick's Cabaret Volunteers - March 2018
Patrick's Cabaret needs volunteers for upcoming events in March. Please sign up for a shift and enjoy a free ticket to the show!
PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT need to make an account to sign up (even though it makes it seem like you do), just add your name and email to complete the sign-up process.
- Sun, March 11th - MAILING PARTY (Patrick's Cabaret office 711 West Lake St #410, Mpls, 55408)
- Wed, March 14th - MAILING PARTY (Patrick's Cabaret office 711 West Lake St #410, Mpls, 55408)
- Thur, March 15th - MAILING PARTY (Patrick's Cabaret office 711 West Lake St #410, Mpls, 55408)
- Wed, March 21th - COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE (Phoenix Theatre 2605 Hennepin Ave, Mpls 55408)
- Fri & Sat, March 30th & 31st - LIGHTNING ROD (Phoenix Theatre 2605 Hennepin Ave, Mpls 55408)
BOX OFFICERS - Greet and sell tickets to audience members at shows, and assist with collecting donations during the event.
USHERS - Direct audience members, take tickets, hand out programs, and help clean up the seating area after the show.
MAIL MAKERS - Address, stuff, and stamp our sunset season mailing featuring ALIVENESS LIVE! and upcoming programming.
HOSTS - Greet and help participants sign in to the Community Roundtable, and stick around to tidy up.
FUNERAL DIRECTORS - Help plan our sunset season celebration event in June. Meeting dates are still to be scheduled, but if you are interested, please contact [email protected]
We are committed to ensuring that volunteers of all abilities are able to participate. If you would like help determining what volunteer role fits best with your interests and abilities, please contact Scott at [email protected]