Please click here to see descriptions of each camp.
Most camps run from 9:00am to 4:00pm every day.
Aftercare will be available from 4-6pm - must register for aftercare (here) by May 15
Prior to April 15: 100%refund
April 16-May 15: 50% refund
After May 16: No refunds
Deposit of 25% of tuition due at time of sign up (via emailed link), balance due March 1st
ACH online payment link will be emailed following completed registration
Financial aid may be available - email email@example.com for more information
1. Please meet at the office at 9:00am (or at the designated start time for your camp, as some begin earlier). Camp ends at 4:00pm.
2. Please make sure you sign your child in and out with the camp teachers.
3. Your child needs to bring to camp each day:
- a healthy lunch and snack (nut free)
- a water bottle
- sunscreen (wear and bring)
- a light jacket
- sun hat (optional)
4. Make sure that you have completed the camp enrollment forms (at the bottom of this registration text, and attached in your confirmation email) before you leave your child at camp on Monday.
5. If your child has any food allergies or special dietary needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to indicating allergies on the emergency forms so we can take that into consideration while planning cooking projects (all cooking will be nut free).
|| Helios School