April 16-20 is Teacher Appreciation Week!
Please help make our teachers feel special by signing up to donate some needed items or your time. We have so many options for you to help out. Please read details on when items are needed to be dropped off.
- Tuesday we will need home made cookies for the teachers' afternoon treat.
- Tuesday we will need help decorating the gym for the Teacher Luncheon.
- Wednesday we will need items for door prizes (small gift sets, bath sets, gift cards..etc) Please make sure to note the iem that you will donate, so if we need to supplement we know what things to get.
- Wednesday we will need desserts and sodas for the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon.
- Wednesday we will also need volunteers to help set-up, serve food, and break down (there are 4 time slots to choose from).
Thank you in advance for your donations and your time!!
We hope to make our teacher's feel super appreciated this week.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sharifah McKay @985-634-0066
Erin Stover @ 504-300-5456
Woodlake Elementary School