Children for Change
Children for Change is dedicated to helping others both locally and globally. All Ross Valley School District Families and Children for Change members are welcome to join us on one of the upcoming volunteer opportunities. All are appropriate for kids of all ages (except where noted).
Important notes for signing up for one of our volunteer opportunities:
- Please indicate the TOTAL number of people volunteering. For example, if you are a family of 4 volunteering, please indicate 4 as the total number of volunteers.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Information about our Partners:
- Gilead House is a transitional home for homeless mothers and their children.
- Health Hub of Marin is coordinated by Marin Community Clinics. At the health hubs, they provide free and bilingual services such as farmers market style food distribution, zumba, nutrition education, healthy taste tests, health screenings and information about community organizations
- Marin County Parks and Open Space manages Marin County Parks and engages a diverse cross-section of Marin residents in the active stewardship of parks and open space lands and facilities.
- Marin Humane Society brings animals and humans together, forging a bond that impacts not just homes, but makes neighborhoods happier and healthier. For over 100 years, they’ve been there to adopt, foster and advocate for animals, and so much more.
- REST (Rotating Emergency Shelter) is a seasonal shelter established for the homeless population. C4C is honored to be partnering with St.Vincent de Paul Society and First Presbyterian Church in San Anselmo to provide a warm meal and company to the homeless two weekends a month from November through April. Note that since this is such a popular volunteering event, we ask that you sign up only once per season. Please add your name to the waitlist if you wish to be alerted to last minute openings.
|| Children for Change