Lynda.com is an online subscription library that teaches the latest software and skills through high-quality instructional videos. Access the lynda.com library 24/7 and watch an entire course or single tutorial video as you need them.
- WNYLRC has has 9 simultaneous licenses that members may request.
- Any librarian or library employee at a WNYLRC member library, or any WNYLRC personal member, are eligible to sign up for a license at no charge. (This service is not intended for library patrons or the general public.)
- Your account will be active for the weeks you select below (which start on Mondays), during which time you are free to access the videos on lynda.com.
- At the end of your selected period, your account privileges will be deactivated, although your account will remain open on lynda.com - so that you may request access again at any other time, as you feel you need more training.
- To request an account, fill out the form below and select from the available dates. You are limited to signing up for a maximum of 4 weeks at one time.
- You will receive an automatic email notification confirming your date(s) and then another email at the start of your license activation.
In the meantime, browse all the courses available at Lynda.com.
|Note: You do NOT need a SignUpGenius account in order to sign up! On the next page, simply select "I do not have a SignUpGenius account" and enter your information.