OSU Waste Watchers
This sign-up is for support (i.e non-repair volunteers) for the Spring 2018 Repair Fair on May 16th, 2018 from 5:30-7:30pm in the OSUsed Store Warehouse (644 SW 13th St.). Repair Fair Support Volunteers help fulfill several logistic and data-collection roles during the event, as well as help set-up and tear-down the event. These roles include:
- Gate Greeter (At the outside gate, greet and direct people; ask a survey question to those leaving)
- Table Greeter (Just inside the entrance, ask attendees 3 survey questions as they come in; direct them to the right station based on what they brought)
- Host (Approaches each attendee to offer to send an email about the next fair date. Also announces when demos are about to start, gives reminders to presenters and helps them set-up, estimates demo attendance.)
- Photographer (Take photos to capture the event; ask people for permission to take their photo and get their signatures; camera provided)
- Queuer (Keeps track of when attendees arrived, and alerts attendees when a repair volunteer is ready to look at another item; shows attendees where to set larger items)
The deadline to volunteer is May 9th, 2018.
Please arrive on time; the first 10 minutes will be orientation.
You can send questions to Shannon Ritz at [email protected] For more details about Repair Fairs, please visit our website at: http://fa.oregonstate.edu/recycling/events-and-opportunities/repair-fairs.
05/16/2018 (Wed.) Location:
644 SW 13th Street