North Chevy Chase PTA
Thanks for volunteering for NCC STEM + Families Night. Students grades 6-12 will receive SSL hours.
Schedule of Events & Volunteers Needed (All meet in APR)
- 5.45 pm - Initial "set up" volunteers arrive/meet
- Volunteer coordinator sets up volunteer table, check-in and SSL forms
- 6 pm - Volunteers begin setting up APR and Classrooms
- Set up experiments per instructions for each station.
- Set up raffle prize table
- Set up microphone.
- 6.15 pm -
- Food volunteers arrive, set up food tables, cutlery, etc in APR.
- Science facilitators arrive and help set up math stations
- Sound system volunteer sets up on stage
- 6.30 pm
- Greeter volunteers arrive (meet in main lobby)
- 6.45 pm
- Pizza is served
- MC arrives
- 7 pm - Experiments begin, MC kicks things off, special guests speak
- 8.20 pm - Prize volunteer distributes prizes for passport completion
- 8.25 pm - MC draws names for raffle prizes and conclusion of Festival
- 8.30 pm - Clean up of APR
- 8.55 pm - Student volunteers stop by volunteer desk for signed SSL forms.
- 9 pm - All have exited NCC Building
Spike the Bulldog says thank you for volunteering, and so do all the members
of the PTA and the amazing NCC staff!
5:45pm - 9:00pm EDT