SWE - Wichita Section
Join the Wichita Professional section and Wichita State Collegiate section for a professional development event with the Region Leadership Coach from the SWE Leadership Coaching Committee (LCC), Abigail Wendt. Abigail will discuss effective communication. By the end of the presentation, you will be able to:
- Recognize the differences between effective and ineffective communication habits.
- Apply active listening skills in your daily lives.
- Appreciate the importance of non-verbal communication.
- Understand electronic communication etiquette.
- Identify and remove barriers to effective communication.
The event will be Monday, April 5th at 6:00 pm in the Experiential Engineering Building, Rm 264 (Upstairs), on the Wichita State Campus. Light refreshments will be provided. A map is attached for building and parking location.
6:00pm - 7:30pm CDT
WSU Campus, Experimental Engineering Building, Room 264
|| Wichita SWE Engineering Expo