Tans will be at the house of Kami Satterlee (208-949-3401)
2789 N Sommersby Way
Meridian, ID 83646
Airbrush spray tans are provided to FitManiacs for a discounted price of $25/tan.
*Exfoliate and shave before your tan. This removes loose, dead, dry winter skin. Avoid using bar soap to prevent further drying of the skin.
*Before airbrushing, skin should be clean and dry
*Do not apply deodorant, lotion, or makeup 4 hours prior to airbrushing (no coconut oil)
*If you are having waxing done, pedicure or manicures, do it at least a day before your tan
*Do not wear any jewelry
*Have your hair pulled up and out of the way
*Bring dark, loose fitting clothes to wear after your tan
*Remember, wherever you have clothing, you will have a tan line. So wear something smaller than what you are wearing for your after pictures. Clothing is optional for ladies ONLY.
*Each individual’s skin tone is different. The tan will take your natural color 3-4 shades darker.
*After all sunless treatments, wait at least 12 hrs before bathing or exercising to allow the DHA bronzer enough time to create the reaction process. 12 hours is best and recommended! Water and perspiration will cause streaks and a less than perfect tan!!!!
AFTER CARE / TIPS
*Apply lotion all over body prior to 1st rinse (use warm, not hot water). This is required only before the first shower after your tan has been applied.
• Moist, hydrated skin will help your airbrush tan last longer
• Use a tan extender to lengthen the life of your tan.
• Moisturize at least twice a day with alcohol-free lotion. Hydrated skin will enable the tan to last longer and slows the process of natural skin exfoliation. Products that contain alcohol will cause tan to fade faster and unevenly.
• Hot baths, showers, and swimming in chlorine will also accelerate exfoliation and fade your tan. Use waterproof sunscreen!!!
• Prior to your first shower, the bronzer may rub off. Although endless glow color will wash out of most fabrics, cover your pillow.