We encourage all parents and family to join us in the quarterly celebration of our scout's achievements. Please bring a snack to share after the Court of Honor Ceremony on Tuesday (03/20/18).
Most goodies and healthy snacks are welcome. Plates, napkins or beverages are needed too. The COH takes place in RUTH HALL. Food will be setup in the lobby area.
COH HOST: We are looking for a parent coordinator. One-time host responsibilities include:
Before the Ceremony...
- Arriving at 6:30pm at the Church.
- Make note of the layout of the lobby and the room. Both areas must be returned to their original set-up at the end of the evening.
- Assist in setting up a tables or stage arrangements with the scouts.
- Arrange snack table.
After the Ceremony...
- Clean-up including sweeping and/or vacuuming the food area.
- Return rooms to their original set-up (tables, chairs, etc.)
- ALL TRASH CONTAINERS MUST BE EMPTIED and replaced with new bags (including trashcans in the lobby and kitchen).
- Deposit all trash in the dumpster located on the right side of the building.
- Check the bathrooms to make sure they are free of trash and there is no running water.
- Turn off all lights (except emergency lighting).
- Once everyone has left, lock the main doors on your way out (someone will show you how) and check all doors to make sure they closed/locked completely once you are out of the building.
- Be prepared to guide next quarter's COH Host.
- Church Policy: NO PRODUCTS CONTAINING ANY KIND OF NUT (peanut or tree nut) OR MADE IN A FACTORY WHERE NUTS PROCESSED MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE CHURCH.
- We have the following allergies in our troop: gluten, eggs, berries. If you bring items with these ingredients, please make a note of it so those with allergies can avoid them.
Place your snack on the table in the lobby on the way into the ceremony. No food or beverages in Ruth Hall please.
7:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
Arcola UMC - RUTH HALL