Firedancer Coffee Consultants & Kestrel management is offering a two-day Food Safety seminar, focused on the coffee industry, April 16-17, 2018, hosted Atlas Coffee Importers. This course is for coffee roasters of all sizes, along with anyone who handles coffee in the supply chain, looking to become compliant with FSMA (the Food Safety Modernization Act).
Coffee Industry PCQI or HACCP/Preventive Controls
This 2-day program is geared to compliance with established HACCP hazardous analysis for coffee product food producers, that will include the Preventive Controls requirements under FSMA. This certification covers the Qualified Individual requirements under this new rule.
This comprehensive 2-Day course is established to align much of the established HACCP requirements, with the new requirements under the FSMA Preventive Controls (HARPC). This provides all the key elements required under the Preventive Control rules for Food Safety Plan development and the updated GMP’s under 21 CFR Section 117, and includes the new cGMP’s.
- Comprehensive coverage of FDA GMP’s and cGMP’s.
- Systematic method of conducting Hazard Analysis for Preventive Controls and HACCP.
- Organization and deployment of your Food Safety Team.
- Qualification requirements for team members and Qualified Individual as specified by FSMA Preventive Controls and HACCP.
- Development and documentation of your FSMA/HACCP Food Safety Plan
The goal is to provide compliant level training of FDA/FSMA Preventive Controls with established “best practice” level hazard analysis though the well-established International HACCP Alliance program.
LOCATION: Atlas Coffee – 201 N. 85th Street, Seattle, WA. If you have any questions on this class, please call 847.977.4611 or email [email protected]
TUITION COST: $795
TUITION INCLUDES: Student handbook, class materials, lunch and snacks.
TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE: Airfare, Transportation, Lodging or other Personal expenses.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION: After you have registered for a course, we consider your registration to be a firm commitment for you to attend. Last-minute participant substitutions are difficult to arrange, although we understand emergency situations may arise that will affect your attendance to programs offered by Firedancer. We have established the following policy in case of course cancelation:
- If cancelation is made over 15 days before the program start date, 100% of the tuition, less a 10% cancelation fee, will be refunded, or 100% of the tuition is transferrable to another program/date.
- If cancelation is made within less than 15 days prior to the program date, the entire tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Firedancer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary. In such a case, this will occur 2 weeks prior to the start of the event. Because of the importance of peer interaction, all classes require at least four students to avoid cancelation. Tuition may be refunded in full or transferred to a future seminar or course; your choice. In no event shall Firedancer Coffee Consultants be liable for any cancelation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of course date changes or cancelations.