Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
We are looking for someone that can help pickup produce and bread donations on Fridays. We have partnerships with two local businesses that set aside donations each week for our lunches and produce bags we pack on Saturdays.
- Pickups are on Fridays, between 10:00am - 11:00am
- Volunteers need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds (we get big sacks of onions and potatoes sometimes)
- Pickups can be done in a large Van/SUV or can be done with the H.O.P.E. Mini-Van
- Volunteers will meet our Operations Manager at our facility at 505 Deacon Boulevard to pickup crates and then head to the 2 pickup locations
- Produce is picked up at a local wholesaler and Bread is picked up at a local bakery outlet.
- These items just need to be picked up and dropped off at our facility. There is usually 5 cases of produce (about 250 lbs.) and 4 crates of bread (about 60 loaves)
- Detailed instructions will be provided to you once you arrive at our facility
- Any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or at 336.816.0801
505 Deacon Boulevard
|| HOPE of Winston-Salem