The 37th Annual Derby Day is May 5, 2018, from 4:30 - 7:00 pm at Kilroy's Restaurant & Sports Bar. Purchase your tickets at braddockdems.org/derbyday.
Traditionally, Braddock members donate the food for this event. We need main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. Please indicate what you are bringing when you sign up. Please bring all food items at 4:00 pm or contact Sharyn to make other arrangements.
NOTE: We have access to electrical outlets, so you can bring crock pots and other heating devices for your food, if necessary.
The venue is Kilroy's Restaurant & Sports Bar in Ravensworth Shopping Center, 5250A Port Royal Rd, Springfield.
If you have any questions, please contact our Vice Chair of Finance, Sharyn Crawford, at [email protected] or 703-344-6312.
Are you looking to:
- purchase tickets to Derby Day, or to sponsor the event? Click here to pay online or click here to download a form and pay by check.
- volunteer at Derby Day? Click here.
- volunteer to help with the silent auction, before or during Derby Day? Click here.
- donate money for the shrimp platter? Either click here and make a donation in the last field, or bring cash or check to our April 18 meeting at Kings Park Library.
- donate an item to the silent auction? Click here to download the form and then contact Ellen Strauss to make arrangements for delivery (contact info is on the form).