DXP Recital 2018
DXP Recital Show E ACT 1 May 25th AND May 27th
**Note if you choose to be a Backstage Parent for Show E, you MUST be available for both the Dress Rehearsal Friday evening and the Recital Show Sunday afternoon.
Show E ACT 1 Dress Rehearsal, Friday May 25th starts at 5:30pm, Backstage Parents need to arrive at 4:45pm
Show E ACT 1 Recital Show, Sunday May 27th starts at 12:30pm, Backstage Parents need to arrive by 11:45am
If your dancer is in multiple classes please only select one of their classes to be a Backstage Parent. You will still get a chance to watch their other dances from the theater but otherwise you will stay with your selected class in the dressing room.
- Look for your dancer's class from the list below.
- Once you locate your dancer's class, if there are still openings for a Backstage Parent click "Sign-Up" next to that class.
- You will be directed to a page to input your contact info AND confirm that you understand the Backstage Parent responsibilities.
- Click HERE to review the Backstage Parent responsibilities and FAQs.
- Confirm your contact information is accurate and click "Submit".
NOTE: You will need to create an account in order to edit your info in the future and/or have a calendar reminder emailed directly to you.
NOTE: If you can't find your dancer's class, make sure you are looking at the correct recital Show. To review the recital class/show assignments click HERE.
NOTE: Contact [email protected] if you have any questions or need to make a change (including deleting) after submitting.
Thank you for helping make the Recitals possible.
We could not do this without you!
12:30pm - 4:00pm CDT
Hays CISD Performing Art Center
|| Jessica Barclay