Thank you for volunteering! Select your sign-up slots below. Each parent will need to sign-up for multiple slots to ensure our kids have adequate supervision.
Here are some reminders/description about your volunteer responsibilities:
- Open the door, there is a lockbox outside the room with the key in it. Open the room and put the key back in the lockbox.
- We'll give the parents the code. Code is for parent use only, at no time should students have the code.
- Make sure students are wearing safety glass when working with power tools.
- Give the students a 5 minute warning before closing time. Students should tidy up before leaving.
- Make sure heaters are unplugged, tool wall is powered off before closing the room.
- Lights off & Lock up the room.
- Call 911 if needed.
- There will be a list on the door with information as well.
- On school days, Mr Welander will cover 2:10-4:00pm.
- Set up food outside if possible. Depending on weather, food might have to be set-up inside on the counter by the right wall. Food only between the tape line.
- All trash goes in the outside bins
-Plan on snack for 25-30 people; Dinner 20-25 people. You are free to bring whatever you want. Please note what you will bring so others know what has already been served. A vegetarian option is also appreciated. Remember to bring serving utensils.