Brown Literacy Committee
The Brown Literacy Committee would love your help. Here are some details about the kind of help we are looking for:
Friday Book Cart - One person to arrive at playground prior to afternoon bell to set up cart & books. Manage cart and then pick up and return cart & books.
Books & Bagels - The "To-Do" List includes:
* The BAGEL PICK UP, Thurs evening at 5:00 sharp. We are looking for someone to pick up the Bagels at Einstein. The BAGEL PICK UP person can then volunteer to slice and deliver the bagels to Brown Fri am or deliver them to B&B point person Thurs night.
*SUPPLY person will shop for 5 jugs OJ & 5 containers of cream cheese
* SET UP for B&B on Fri am 8:00-8:15 ish. We set up each classroom. This includes laying out OJ, cream cheese, plates, napkins, bagels, knives, cups. There is a basket of paper products available.
* Eat & read with your kiddo included
* Take some pictures and forward if able
* CLEAN UP includes clearing off tables, throw away garbage and wipe up tables so teachers don't have to. Some teachers like us to leave the leftovers for kids to snack on, some don't. You are welcome to any left overs. Regardless, we usually like to tiddy up so it is not such a mess.
|| Jennifer Pelcyger