The Genius Blog
Summer Survival Guide: Dive in!
Schools are letting out, and visions of nights roasting S’mores and days by the pool are probably swimming in your head. The vibe may be more casual, but there are lots of memories to be made. Try some of our favorite ideas to make this a memorable summer. And don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Do your kids have a creative bent? Be inspired by these 100 summer craft ideas or 100 fun activities for kids.
- Set up a summer playgroup at the park or pool using SignUpGenius.
- Keep your teen busy with these 25 summer job ideas or 50 community service ideas.
- Organize food and supplies for your group camping trip using an online sign up.
- Don’t let your child’s skills lag during the months off by participating in a summer reading program.
- Plan Vacation Bible School with these 10 tips. Plus, start planning a church mission trip.
- Simplify summer camps with a sign up to collect donations.
- Get your friends together with a creative potluck theme.
- Plan a stress-free family vacation with these 10 ideas.
No matter the season of your life, summer is a great time to relax and break from the routine. So pull up a lawn chair and get to it!
Hi. I see that you do not offer customized reminders. Do you have a schedule for when this will become available?
We plan to add customized reminders as a Pro feature later this fall. For now, you have the ability to send out an email manually to your group at any time.
First, login to your account and click on your sign up. You will see a button at the top called 'Send Email' from the Administrator's Toolbar. If you click this button, you will be able to choose to send an email to your entire group, those that have signed up, or those that have not signed up. You can compose your email in the box provided and click 'Send Email' at the bottom of the page.