The Genius Blog
Jump Into Summer Planning
The summer slowdown is just around the corner, and soon you’ll be shuffling your kids to summer camps or figuring out how to keep them from uttering the eventual “I’m boooored.” Luckily for you, we’ve got hundreds of ideas to keep them entertained. After all, you can only watch Frozen so many times.
- Schedule a day devoted to art projects at least a couple times a week, and try these 100 summer craft ideas for kids.
- Give these 100 fun activities a shot if you need even more ideas.
- Plan a Memorial Day party at the lake (or your backyard if you want to go low-frills) with an online sign up to collect food and supplies.
- Need a theme for a summer party? Try these 50 creative potluck ideas.
- Take the kids to Vacation Bible School, and keep these top 10 ideas in mind if you’re helping with the planning.
- Dive head first into summer swim team with an online sign up to divvy up volunteer responsibilities.
- Don’t forget to relax and have fun! Organize a play group pool party or ice cream social.
Summer is an awesome time to kick back and make lifelong memories with your children. Try some of these ideas and you’re guaranteed to have a good time.