The Genius Blog
Fall in Love with Valentine's Day Planning
It’ll be nothing but love this Valentine’s Day. You’ll fall for our planning resources to help you throw a great school class party or themed event. We’ve also got ideas to make sure the special people in your life know how much they mean to you.
- Include these Valentine's Day classroom party ideas and treats that are sure to please.
- Think outside the (heart-shaped) box with these five unique party ideas.
- Need a gift for your significant other, students or parents that doesn’t break the bank? Try one of these 60 inexpensive gift ideas.
- Express your feelings with these 100 ways to say "I Love You" — 50 for him and 50 for her.
- View a sample sign up to see how you can quickly organize supplies and goodies for your classroom soiree.
- Organize a kid-friendly service project to spread kindness.
Go ahead and start cutting out those paper hearts. That will be the toughest thing you have to tackle this year!