Senior Web Developer
We’re a large B2C SaaS company – and by large, we mean 10-14 million unique visits every month. Providing online sign ups for groups to get organized and do powerful things in their communities, gets us going every day.
When you work for us, you’re signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at huge scale.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time (consistent 45 hours per week)
- In office – Ballantyne Corporate Park, Charlotte, NC
- No relocation assistance
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: 100% employee healthcare premium paid (dependents at 80% paid),
401(k) matching, 8 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of-year bonus
We're also open to two types of remote options:
- Full-time with benefits – 42-45 hours a week, 100% employee healthcare
premium paid (dependents at 80% paid), 401(k) matching, end-of- year bonus,
PTO and 8 holidays. You provide your own equipment. Work a typical
business day schedule that you set for yourself, so we know you can connect
with your team when needed. This role is for outside of Charlotte, NC and
surrounding areas only.
- Hourly, no benefits - 35 hrs/wk minimum with no benefits and you provide
your own equipment. We’ll figure out a consistent schedule with you that
works for you and the team. This role is for outside of Charlotte, NC and
surrounding areas only.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Planning/architecting new development projects.
- Refactoring existing site features for improved performance and/or scalability.
- Writing/optimizing SQL queries for improved database performance.
- Interacting/supporting users with complex problems experienced on the site.
We'd like to know you have:
- Excellent knowledge of ColdFusion 10/11, CF2016, SQL 2008/2012/2014, IIS,
Angular JS, Bootstrap, XML, AJAX, CSS, Fusebox, Git.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the
equivalent combination of education, technical training, or experience.
- Experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent
development role for a medium to large website.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to effectively
communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Experience with UX/UI is a bonus.
Sound interesting? Let's get started.
Send your resume and tell us why you think you should be our next genius developer.
Posted by Angel Rutledge
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.