Senior Web Developer
SignUpGenius simplifies the process of coordinating events and people by providing online sign ups for nonprofits, schools, sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations. By enabling up to 12 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups, "reply-all" emails and phone trees. Working for this company involves being part of a fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
Assist in expanding, maintaining, and supporting the SignUpGenius.com website.
- Involved in the planning/architecting of new development projects.
- Refactoring existing site features for improved performance and/or scalability.
- Writing/optimizing SQL queries for improved database performance.
- Interacting/supporting users with complex problems experienced on the site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or experience.
- Experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Experience with UX/UI a bonus.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time (consistent 45 hours per week)
- In office – Ballantyne Corporate Park, Charlotte, NC
- No relocation assistance
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: 100% family healthcare premium paid, matching 401(k), 6 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of-year bonus
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.