Genius Marketing Strategist
SignUpGenius simplifies the process of coordinating events and people by providing online sign ups for nonprofits, schools, sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations. By enabling up to 14 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups and reply-all emails. Working for this company involves being part of a fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
- Write content marketing for SignUpGenius (articles, blog posts).
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Update site and mobile written and visual content as needed (landing pages, press kit, sign up themes, highlighted articles, welcome letters).
- Write all other types of marketing materials (case studies, awards nominations, product descriptions, newsletters).
- Create effective and engaging social media campaigns (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Design and execute large scale internet contests from concept to prize distribution.
- Organize and negotiate partnerships and sponsorships.
- Design and manage advertising campaigns (PPC, print, digital).
- Work with a graphic designer to create all visuals for marketing campaigns.
- Manage contract writers and work with a CMS to publish content marketing articles and blog posts.
- Interact with marketing team to strategize additional ways to provide SignUpGenius users with a phenomenal experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing or Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years in a marketing or a writing intensive position
- Extensive previous use of SignUpGenius.com is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Enjoys working with people to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Learns quickly
- Enjoys working with technology
- Experience in the school, non-profit, volunteer, and/or church ministry fields
- Strong understanding of the volunteer organizational needs of parents with school-aged children
- Effective time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude
Terms of Employment:
- Full time (40-45 hours per week)
- In office – South Charlotte, NC
- Salary: DOE
- Start Date: Immediately
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Kyle Holliday
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.