- Write content marketing for SignUpGenius (i.e. articles, blog posts, infographics, white sheets)
- Write and distribute press releases
- Update site and mobile written and visual content as needed (landing pages, press kit, sign up themes, highlighted articles, welcome letters)
- Write all other types of marketing materials (case studies, award nominations, product descriptions, newsletters)
- Create effective and engaging social media campaigns (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Design large scale internet contests from concept to prize distribution
- Organize and negotiate partnerships and sponsorships
- Place advertisements
- Work with a graphic designer to create all visuals for marketing campaigns
- Manage contract writers and work with a CMS to publish content marketing articles and blog posts
- Interact with a marketing team to strategize additional ways to provide SignUpGenius users with a phenomenal experience
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing or Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 yrs in a marketing or a writing intensive position.
- Extensive previous use of SignUpGenius.com is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Enjoys working with people to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
- Learns quickly.
- Enjoys working with technology.
- Experience in the non-profit, volunteer, and/or church ministry fields.
- Strong understanding of the volunteer organizational needs of parents with school-aged children.
- Effective time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
Terms of Employment:
- Part time (30-35 hrs per week) or full time (40-45 hrs per week)
- In office - South Charlotte, NC
- Salary DOE
- Start Date: Immediately
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.