2015 School Library Makeover Giveaway
NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Stay tuned to our GENIUS BLOG for more events and contests!
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
We want young readers at your school to go places! That’s why we’re hosting a $5000 School Library Makeover thanks to our sponsor Penguin Random House’s Brightly, a new resource dedicated to inspiring a lifelong love of reading in children.
Nominate YOUR FAVORITE SCHOOL, and we’ll choose a winner on Read Across America day (March 2, 2015).
Grand Prize Winning School - (1) $5000 cash for a Library Makeover
Grand Prize Winning Entrant – (1) $250 Visa Gift Card
IT'S EASY TO ENTER:
Giveaway promotional period is 1/15/2015 – 3/2/2015
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Log on to http://www.signupgenius.com/about/library-makeover-giveaway.cfm (the “Giveaway Page”) between 12:00:00 am EST on 1/15/2015 and 11:59:59 am EST on 3/2/2015 (the "Promotion Period") and follow the instructions posted on the Library Makeover Giveaway page to enter via the Rafflecopter entry form.
2. ENTRY DETAILS: An entrant may submit one (1) Set of Rafflecopter entries per email address. Each entrant will be required to nominate one “Favorite School” by submitting the name of the School, as well as the City and State in which the school is located. Additional entries may be earned by completing selected tasks through the Rafflecopter entry form on the Giveaway Page, such as, but not limited to: Sign up for Brightly’s email newsletter, Visit Brightly and SignUpGenius on Facebook, Follow @SignUpGenius and @ReadBrightly on Pinterest, Follow @SignUpGenius and @ReadBrightly on Twitter, Tweet about the Giveaway. Daily entries can be earned with the “Tweet about Giveaway” entry option.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Library Makeover Giveaway, an entrant must be thirteen (13) years of age or older, live in the continental US, and have a valid email address. Limit one (1) Rafflecopter entry set per eligible person. If more than one entry form is submitted per eligible person, all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid. All entries submitted by individuals younger than thirteen (13) years of age will be deemed invalid. If more or less information is submitted in the entry than what has been requested, an entry may be deemed invalid. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible for a prize.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing on or about 3/2/2015. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $250 Visa Gift Card. The School nominated by the Grand Prize Winner will be named the Grand Prize Winning School and will receive a check for $5000. Grand Prize Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS / PRIZE CLAIMS: The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the email address submitted through their Rafflecopter entry following entry validation. If SignUpGenius is unable to contact a giveaway winner from entry information within five (5) days of the contest end, the contest winner forfeits his/her prize and another prize winner will be selected via random drawing. The Grand Prize Winner will be expected to provide additional contact information for the Grand Prize Winning School if necessary. The Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winning School will receive their prize within four (4) weeks of the giveaway end. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of SignUpGenius, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By entering this giveaway, each potential winner consents to the use of his or her name and School name for publicity purposes by SignUpGenius without additional compensation or permission, where permitted by law. If prize is forfeited for any reason, SignUpGenius reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. RELEASE: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Rafflecopter. All entrants are providing information to SignUpGenius and where explicitly stated, Brightly. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Official Rules. Sponsor has the right to disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed by fans on social media webpages do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SignUpGenius. SignUpGenius is not in any way liable for fans’ words, submissions, or actions. SignUpGenius retains the exclusive right to, at its sole discretion, determine whether or not to publish, remove, or edit a posted response.
7. SPONSOR: The Library Makeover Giveaway is sponsored by Penguin Random House LLC, 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, and hosted by SignUpGenius, 7825 Ballantyne Commons Parkway, Suite 350 Charlotte, NC 28277.
Posted by Kate White
Posted by Philip Gargiulo on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 AM EST
Dolvin Elementary in Johns Creek, Georgia is a tremendous school and this would help greatly enhance its library to meet the changing needs of its students.
Posted by Beth Tegge on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 AM EST
Nominate Bothwell Middle School Library Makeover
Posted by Dorothy J Boucher on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:18 AM EST
WOW! this is really nice of you all.. I know a couple of schools that could use the help but I picked my favorite :) thanks again @tisonlyme143
Posted by Louise Brouillette on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:12 PM EST
I nominate Lincoln Elementary School in Dayton, KY. Its innovative programs give low-income students a leg up!