2014 Back-to-School Giveaway
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED - PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR BLOG FOR ALL CONTESTS AND MORE!
Back-to-School season is here! Parents are almost ready for a return to routine, kids are anxious to see their friends again, and teachers are prepping for another successful year. Here at SignUpGenius, we are ready to help you organize all of your school activities and events with sign up tools that will make this the best year ever!
How about an extra “boost” to get this year off to a great start? Thanks to our friends over at Booster - a fundraising platform that empowers you to make a difference through the sales of custom t-shirts and other merchandise - we are giving away $3000 to one lucky school in the 2014 Back-to-School Giveaway!
Nominate your FAVORITE SCHOOL by 9/15/14 for a chance to win!
Grand Prize Winner – (1) $250 Visa gift card will be awarded to the winning entrant selected at random after the contest closes.
Grand Prize Winning School – (1) $3000 cash prize will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner’s FAVORITE SCHOOL nomination!
It’s Easy To Enter:
- Nominate a Favorite School that could use a "boost" this back-to-school season by following the directions in the Rafflecopter entry form below.
- “Like” SignUpGenius on Facebook to receive the news of our contest winners and check out how you can earn extra entries below!
- Be sure to share this page with friends and family so they can nominate the same group and increase your Fundraising Group’s chance of winning!
Giveaway promotional period is 8/5/14 - 9/15/14.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Log on to http://www.signupgenius.com/about/2014-back-to-school-giveaway.cfm between 12:00:00 am EST on 8/5/2014 and 11:59:59 pm EST on 9/15/2014 (the "Promotion Period") and follow the instructions posted on the 2014 Back-to-School Giveaway page to enter via the official Rafflecopter application entry form.
2. ENTRY DETAILS: An entrant may submit one (1) set of Rafflecopter entries per email address. Each entrant will be required to 1) “Like” SignUpGenius on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SignUpGenius) and 2) Nominate one School by submitting the name of School, as well as the City and State in which the school is located. Additional entries may be earned by completing selected tasks through the Rafflecopter entry form on Giveaway Page, such as, but not limited to: “Like” Booster on Facebook, Follow @SignUpGenius on Twitter, Tweet about Giveaway, Follow SignUpGenius on Pinterest, and Subscribe to the Booster e-newsletter. Daily entries can be earned with the “Tweet about Giveaway” entry option.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the 2014 Back-to-School Giveaway, entrant must be thirteen (13) years of age or older, live in the continental US, and have a valid email address. Limit one (1) set of Rafflecopter entries per eligible person. If more than one set of entries is submitted per eligible person, all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid. All entries submitted by individuals younger than thirteen (13) years of age will be deemed invalid. If more or less information is submitted in the entry than what has been requested, an entry may be deemed invalid. All entries must be received during the promotion period to be eligible for a prize.
4. CONTEST PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected via random drawing on or about 9/17/2014. Grand Prize Winner will receive a $250 Visa Gift Card. The School nominated by the Grand Prize Winner will be named the Grand Prize Winning School and will receive a check in the value of $3000. Grand Prize Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS / PRIZE CLAIMS: The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the email address submitted through their Rafflecopter entry following entry validation. If SignUpGenius is unable to contact a giveaway winner from entry information within five (5) days of the contest end, the contest winner forfeits his/her prize and another prize winner will be selected via random drawing. The Grand Prize Winner will be expected to provide additional contact information for the Grand Prize Winning School if necessary. The Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winning School will receive their prize within four (4) weeks of the giveaway end. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of SignUpGenius, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By entering this giveaway, each potential winner consents to the use of his or her name and School name for publicity purposes by SignUpGenius without additional compensation or permission, where permitted by law. If prize is forfeited for any reason, SignUpGenius reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. RELEASE: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Rafflecopter. All entrants are providing information to SignUpGenius and where explicitly stated, Booster.com. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Official Rules. Sponsor has the right to disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed by fans on social media webpages do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SignUpGenius. SignUpGenius is not in any way liable for a fan’s words, submissions, or actions. SignUpGenius retains the exclusive right to, at its sole discretion, determine whether or not to publish, remove, or edit a posted response.
7. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by Booster, Riverside Center, 275 Grove St., Suite 2-400, Newton, MA, 02466, and hosted by SignUpGenius, 7825 Ballantyne Commons Parkway, Suite 350 Charlotte, NC 28277.
Posted by Kate White
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.
I can not tell you enough the excitement at our school over this new way to sign-up for all our events!!!! It has been THE talk of the new school year. Parents are so excited that with each new sign-up the parents are literally scrambling to find an open slot to volunteer!!! AMAZING!
Providence Classical School
See what others say